tomorrow...

Alan DuBoff Alan DuBoff <maestro@SoftOrchestra.com>
Sat, 24 Feb 2001 05:33:36 +0000

Joey Hess wrote:

> Just a few more details. The address again is 47071 Bayside Parkway in
> Fremont. http://www.valinux.com/about/contact/directions.html
>
> There are two building on VA's campus. We'll be in the main building,
> #1. The correct door to go to is on the side of building #1 that faces
> north. If you turn right imediatly inside the door and walk about 30
> feet you will end up in the room we're holding this in. But more
> realistically, someone will meet you at the door, since they're locked
> of course.
>
> I wish I could include a phone number, but this seems to be the only
> meeting room at that is not in our phone database.
>
> Come hack,

Joey,

I think I'm gonna come over and hack with 'ya all tomorrow, but I don't have a
signed key...do I need one?

I would like to learn more about debconf, and you of course are the person
that could help with that. My PowerBook is not happy with the recent Woody on
it, X is broken once again and it complains about debconf and/or debconf-tiny
not having the /usr/share/debconf/confmodule.

I would like to help with the PPC port, it seems to be in a slight mess at
this time and/or missing some of the components having been ported, but it
seems that you guys might be able to better utilize me on some of the intel
pieces. I have also seen the missing startx file that Sean eluded to in a
haven't checked this account in a while and it had a bunch of unread messages.

I see Wichert complaining about BTS code being ineffecient and suffering of
code bloat of such, but not sure what the BTS software is...what is that?

--

Alan DuBoff
Software Orchestration, Inc.