tomorrow...

Matt Zimmerman mdz@debian.org
Sat, 24 Feb 2001 01:21:46 -0500

On Sat, Feb 24, 2001 at 05:33:36AM +0000, Alan DuBoff wrote:

> I see Wichert complaining about BTS code being ineffecient and suffering of
> code bloat of such, but not sure what the BTS software is...what is that?

I don't think the packaged version is in sync with what is running on master,
but:

Package: debbugs
Section: misc
Installed-Size: 274
Maintainer: Darren Benham <gecko@debian.org>
Architecture: all
Version: 2.3-3
Depends: perl5 | perl, mail-transport-agent, mailtools, ed
Recommends: httpd, links | lynx
Filename: dists/woody/main/binary-all/misc/debbugs_2.3-3.deb
Size: 70212
MD5sum: ad797622b0535d318afa98a8b204f930
 Debian has a bug tracking system which files details of bugs reported by
 users and developers. Each bug is given a number, and is kept on file until
 it is marked as having been dealt with. The system is mainly controlled by
 e-mail, but the bug reports can be viewed using WWW.
 .
 This version is fully functional, but it does not autoconfig, see
 /usr/share/doc/debbugs/README.Debian after installation.
 .
 Note: there might be some appearance issues where the a display variable
 doesn't expand as expected.

--
 - mdz