tomorrow...

Joey Hess joeyh@debian.org
Fri, 23 Feb 2001 19:41:28 -0800

Just a few more details. The address again is 47071 Bayside Parkway in
Fremont. http://www.valinux.com/about/contact/directions.html

There are two building on VA's campus. We'll be in the main building,
#1. The correct door to go to is on the side of building #1 that faces
north. If you turn right imediatly inside the door and walk about 30
feet you will end up in the room we're holding this in. But more
realistically, someone will meet you at the door, since they're locked
of course.

I wish I could include a phone number, but this seems to be the only
meeting room at that is not in our phone database.

Come hack,

--
see shy jo