idea for Saturday

Sean 'Shaleh' Perry shaleh@valinux.com
Mon, 19 Feb 2001 17:48:09 -0800

On Tue, Feb 20, 2001 at 02:14:29AM +0100, Wichert Akkerman wrote:

> In the case of the BTS that doesn't help as you should know. The BTS
> code is so inefficient it would swamp a more powerful machine as well.
> A volunteer to fix the code would be very welcome though.

except that is shares a machine with other critical tasks.  master's cronjobs
are sufficient to make bug searching nearly impossible.

While I do not doubt the need for some code help (I have seen gecko's work)
there is probably still benefit from making a bts box.

Maybe after I implement the new lintian and all of your features I will help
on this worthy project.  Or we could get Doogie to quit being a whiny baby
and do the SQL work he has been promising.