idea for Saturday

Wichert Akkerman wichert@cistron.nl
Tue, 20 Feb 2001 02:14:29 +0100

Previously Sean 'Shaleh' Perry wrote:
> Yep.  Any DPL that will fix Debian infrastructure gets my vote.  For starters
> setting up a new machine or reorganizing current machines should be top
> priority.  master and va do everything.  We should have the cash.

In the case of the BTS that doesn't help as you should know. The BTS
code is so inefficient it would swamp a more powerful machine as well.
A volunteer to fix the code would be very welcome though.

We are not as short on machines as you are implying.

Wichert.

 /       Nothing is fool-proof to a sufficiently talented fool     \
| wichert@cistron.nl                  http://www.liacs.nl/~wichert/ |