Get together some time between Feb. 15th and Mar. 1st?

Taylor Carpenter taylorcc@codecafe.com
Wed, 14 Feb 2001 12:13:18 -0600

On Wed, Feb 14, 2001 at 09:49:07AM -0800, Tracey Luke wrote:
> Shaleh, you are always happily planning to get drunk, no special
> occasion required ;)
>
> I tend to avoid going into SF, though the Jazz music is tempting. I
> think I'll pass, if something happens in South Bay I might make it.

I would be happy to meet up twice, once in SF and another time in SJ (or
where ever).  Besides not wanting to drive to SF, some of you may prefer
Friday rather than Saturday.  So how about Friday in San Jose, besides
Saturday in SF?