Get together some time between Feb. 15th and Mar. 1st?

Tracey Luke tracey@transmeta.com
Wed, 14 Feb 2001 09:49:07 -0800

Shaleh, you are always happily planning to get drunk, no special
occasion required ;)

I tend to avoid going into SF, though the Jazz music is tempting. I
think I'll pass, if something happens in South Bay I might make it.

~Tracey