Get together some time between Feb. 15th and Mar. 1st?

Tracey Luke tracey@transmeta.com
Wed, 14 Feb 2001 10:52:45 -0800

Friday sounds great to me .. Mongo's in downtown SJ? (mongolian bbq, some
might remember it from the debian gathering in Aug). It's a fairly large
place, they shouldn't have a problem accomodating everyone.

Tracey