Lets get together and have a key signing party.

Evan Prodromou evan@prodromou.san-francisco.ca.us
13 Feb 2001 11:23:17 -0800

    TC> How is this comming saturday (Feb. 24th) for everyone?  BTW,
    TC> if you are already on the Bay Area Debian list, sorry for the
    TC> second copy of this message.

    EP> This coming Saturday is the 17th, not the 24th.

OK, since I'm in desperate need of a signed key, I make the following
announcement:

---8<---
BAD Key-Signing and Hang-out

Saturday 17 Feb 2001, 1PM
Harrington's Bar and Grill, 245 Front St., San Francisco CA.

Harrington's has food like burgers, beer, soft-drinks and
coffee. Something for everyone. Big tables and/or booth-y type
things. I'll put a "BAD" sign out for easy identification.

People with GPG keys to get signed should forward those keys to me
(see name and address above) by Friday night, and I'll do a print-out
and copies for easy signature reference. People who need signatures
should bring solid proof of ID, such as a driver's license or
passport, per the Debian new maintainer's guide.

Questions or comments should be sent to Bay Area Debian list,
bad@kitenet.net.

---8<---

I'll post this to debian-devel, too.

~ESP

P.S. I cc'd the other people in the previous messages already, but
bad@kitenet.net gets pissed if there are too many addresses on a
message.