Lets get together and have a key signing party.

Mike Markley mike@markley.org
Tue, 13 Feb 2001 16:07:24 -0800

I may be able to make it. My 21st birthday is ****, so there's a very
strong likelihood of me being asleep and still recovering at a friend's
house in San Jose at 1pm Saturday, but we'll see :).

On Tue, Feb 13, 2001 at 11:23:17AM -0800, Evan Prodromou <evan@prodromou.san-francisco.ca.us> spake forth:

--
Mike Markley <mike@markley.org>
GPG: 0x3B047084 7FC7 0DC0 EF31 DF83 7313  FE2B 77A8 F36A 3B04 7084

War isn't a good life, but it's life.
- Kirk, "A Private Little War", stardate 4211.8