Lets get together and have a key signing party.

David M. Zendzian dmz@dmzs.com
Tue, 13 Feb 2001 10:26:11 -0800

If it is somewhere near the city then i've got time.  In fact I can even
offer a place if anyone wants to make it in the city.  There is even an
art show with live jazz music & (i think) free drinks that evening on
polk --

http://www.craigslist.org/sfo/ars/703643.html