Where to park and unload at Moscone?

Don Marti dmarti@zgp.org
Fri, 24 Aug 2001 15:09:13 -0700

begin Rick Moen quotation of Fri, Aug 24, 2001 at 02:15:50PM -0700:

> Heh.  Last time I had to deal with _that_ nightmare, I was able to drive
> my car down the ramp to the loading dock (off 3rd Street) on the basis
> of sheer bluff, and then, after winning two kick-boxing bouts out of
> three with the burliest union steward on-premises, was allowed to carry
> things in as long as I promised not to use a hand-truck.

If you can leave one person with the car, getting stuff in and out
the front way is doable.  No hand trucks there either.

--
Don Marti      What do we want?  Free Dmitry!  When do we want it?  Now!
http://zgp.org/~dmarti                      Free Dmitry: http://eff.org/