Where to park and unload at Moscone?

Rick Moen rick@linuxmafia.com
Fri, 24 Aug 2001 14:15:50 -0700

begin Steve M Bibayoff quotation:

> I'm helping out a few .org groups (FSF, GNOME, FG and also Debian if
> they need help, usually not) and was wondering if anybody knew the best
> place to park to unload stuff to bring into the center on Sunday and
> Monday?

Heh.  Last time I had to deal with _that_ nightmare, I was able to drive
my car down the ramp to the loading dock (off 3rd Street) on the basis
of sheer bluff, and then, after winning two kick-boxing bouts out of
three with the burliest union steward on-premises, was allowed to carry
things in as long as I promised not to use a hand-truck.

Back when I lived a block south of Moscone, I just told people that
Moscone parking was in Daly City.  Which is close enough to the honest
truth.

--
Cheers,                                      Re-elect Al Gore in '04.
Rick Moen