Where to park and unload at Moscone?

Tony Godshall togo@of.net
Fri, 24 Aug 2001 17:10:42 -0700

Unless you've got a stuff to take in, you may be better off
taking BART.  And if you schedule is flexible, most BART stations
have parking that is off-limits till 10 AM, so arrive right at 10.
(Actually they took away the 10AM parking at my closest
BARTs recently so this may no longer be true.)

The ferries and the various regional city bus lines go to
the ferry terminal and the transbay bus terminal
respectively, which are a few blocks away.  A longish walk
or a shortish bike ride.  www.transitinfo.org