GPL and Linux/BSD InstallFest

Rick Moen rick@linuxmafia.com
Fri, 17 Aug 2001 20:13:11 -0700

begin Alan DuBoff quotation:

> Actually, that might work for me, but could I install Debian?

Hmm, alas, my kit does not include Debian CDs for PPC (or 68k).  For
PPC, I have Yellow Dog 2.0 (very recent) and LinuxPPC 2000 "MacWorld"
(not very recent).  And I don't have time right now to generate and
burn Debian sets before Sunday.

Of course, if _you_ have time for that, please bring 'em.  ;->

The only time I've done a Debian 68k install, it was directly off the
Net, for the most part.  Worked fine.

My sole Debian CD set in the InstallFest kit is the 3-disc set of
2.2r3 for x86 binary (including 1-NONUS).

rick@linuxmafia.com       modern-American-English-usage-improvement association