A little assistance PLEASE

Deirdre Saoirse deirdre@deirdre.net
Thu, 6 Jul 2000 00:24:31 -0700 (PDT)

On Wed, 5 Jul 2000, Richard Hecker wrote:

> I _need_ to "close the eye-ball loop" as the last hurdle of the
> Debian New Maintainer process.  I am driving up to the Bay area
> this weekend and just need to coordinate a meeting time and place.
> The lack of response suggests that everyone assumes such a simple
> key signing will be handled by someone else.  It would be better
> to have too many responses than drive halfway up the state without
> meeting anyone.

I suggest you might want to arrive at the Cabal meeting, which will be
held in Menlo Park on Saturday afternoon at 4 pm. Neither Rick nor I are
Debian maintainers, but this strikes me as the best place to meet up. We
can arrange transport semi-locally. Our # is 650-561-9820, but it's
probably easier to email us (we're both on this list).

"Linux means never having to delete your love mail." -- Don Marti