A little assistance PLEASE

Rick Moen rick@linuxmafia.com
Thu, 6 Jul 2000 01:35:07 -0700

begin  Richard Hecker quotation:

> I _need_ to "close the eye-ball loop" as the last hurdle of the
> Debian New Maintainer process.  I am driving up to the Bay area
> this weekend and just need to coordinate a meeting time and place.

Richard --

Although Seth's suggestion is a very good one, I also second my fiancee
Deirdre's one, of joining us this coming Saturday in western Menlo Park
(near Stanford University).  This will be the first Menlo Park meeting
of the Linux group CABAL, which has met twice monthly in San Francisco
for some years.  The San Francisco meeting location has become
temporarily unavailable, so CABAL will be meeting at Deirdre's and my
house (from 4 PM to late at night).  Instructions, a map, and further
details are at:

http://linuxmafia.com/cabal/
http://linuxmafia.com/bale/

I can't promise that your key can be signed, but some of the local
BAD people (including perhaps Joey Hess and Sean Perry) might make an
appearance, given that the location is somewhat more convenient than
usual.  We have good connectivity, lots of ethernet drops, a local full
Debian mirror, and an outdoor barbecue we hope to put to good use.

--
Cheers,    "That scruffy beard... those suspenders... that smug expression....
Rick Moen   You're one of those condescending Unix users!"   "Here's a nickel,