A little assistance PLEASE

Craig Brozefsky craig@red-bean.com
05 Jul 2000 21:48:31 -0700

Richard Hecker <hecker@cat.dfrc.nasa.gov> writes:

> I tried to post a previous message to the list and am not sure
> if it got through.  I have not seen any response to it and this
> weekend is fast approaching.  I hope everyone enjoyed the holiday
> last weekend.
>
> I _need_ to "close the eye-ball loop" as the last hurdle of the
> Debian New Maintainer process.  I am driving up to the Bay area
> this weekend and just need to coordinate a meeting time and place.
> The lack of response suggests that everyone assumes such a simple
> key signing will be handled by someone else.  It would be better
> to have too many responses than drive halfway up the state without
> meeting anyone.

I am a Debian maintainer and happen to have a laptop (if that will
make key signing any easier) and live in the Bay Area, Albany (which
might as well be North Berkeley).

If you wanted to we could meet at the BayFF meeting, or we could meet
earlier in the weekend somewhere within Berkeley as I am not
automobilized.

--
Craig Brozefsky               <craig@red-bean.com>
Lisp Web Dev List  http://www.red-bean.com/lispweb