A little assistance PLEASE

ivan ivan-bad@420.am
Wed, 5 Jul 2000 19:15:54 -0700

Sorry I can't help you - I've never completed the new maintainer process
myself; it's been constipated for a long long time.  I hear it's gotten
much better recently and may take another try at it, but right now I can't
offer any sort of signature exchange that will do *you* any good.  I think
it's a real shame that there's so many capable people out there who would
like to help out that cannot for buerocratic reasons.

Good luck!

--
meow
_ivan