GSM phones

Wichert Akkerman wichert@cistron.nl
Thu, 3 Aug 2000 13:20:54 +0200

--AsxXAMtlQ5JHofzM

Previously Alan DuBoff wrote:
> Why not just ask VA if they can get you a phone for the time you are here.
> Even if they don't have an extra one on hand, it seems they can aquire one
> easily enough and give it to some new hire they take on in the future...T=
hey
> probably only have a few hundred cell phones...:-/

Well, they are paying my phonebill anyway and being reachable at the same
number would be a small advantage..

> OTOH, I haven't been over to VA in quite a while, so it's certainly possi=
ble
> that they took everyone's cell phones away, require black tie dress on a =
daily
> basis, and gave everyone a  machine running Windows 2000...

I'm working with VA folks wearing suits and using win98.. scary
thought, isn't it? :)

Wichert.

--=20
 / Generally uninteresting signature - ignore at your convenience  \
| wichert@wiggy.net                   http://www.liacs.nl/~wichert/ |

--AsxXAMtlQ5JHofzM

--AsxXAMtlQ5JHofzM--