GSM phones

Alan DuBoff maestro@SoftOrchestra.com
Thu, 03 Aug 2000 01:11:03 -0700

Wichert Akkerman wrote:

> Ah, okay, good to hear that. Now lets see if I can spent some VA
> money on hiring an 1900 GSM :)

Wichert,

Why not just ask VA if they can get you a phone for the time you are here.
Even if they don't have an extra one on hand, it seems they can aquire one
easily enough and give it to some new hire they take on in the future...They
probably only have a few hundred cell phones...:-/

OTOH, I haven't been over to VA in quite a while, so it's certainly possible
that they took everyone's cell phones away, require black tie dress on a daily
basis, and gave everyone a  machine running Windows 2000...

Seriously though, VA is a swell bunch of folks, I would just ask them if they
can get you a cell phone while your in town. They might suprise you and say
yes.

--

Alan DuBoff
Software Orchestration, Inc.