3Com 3c905C not recognized in Debian install

Rick Moen rick@linuxmafia.com
Thu, 6 Apr 2000 12:01:24 -0700

Quoting Alan DuBoff (maestro@SoftOrchestra.com):

> Thanks for the reply, will build the flops, <sigh> draggin' feet like
> always...

Worth the pain.

> PS, it must be REALLY quiet without me over there! Hope things are
> going well.

West Menlo Park?  Yeah.  After living in the clubs district in SOMA,
it's _deathly_ quiet.  I'm going to have to go to the Mozilla party
for a refresher course in urban noise.

--
Cheers,              "By reading this sentence, you agree to be bound by the
Rick Moen             terms of the Internet Protocol, version 4, or, at your