3Com 3c905C not recognized in Debian install

Deirdre Saoirse deirdre@deirdre.net
Thu, 6 Apr 2000 12:32:45 -0700 (PDT)

On Thu, 6 Apr 2000, Alan DuBoff wrote:

> I have to ask though, you have a FAQ of sort on linuxmafia that states
> to some extent, "Our monitors are no lighter than yours", in regards to
> the Installfest. Deirdre pointed me there when I stupidly asked once in
> the SVLUG list. I was just curious, are your floppies any faster than
> mine?<gd&r>

Mine aren't. Of course, none of my machines has a connected floppy drive
anyway.

--
_Deirdre   *   http://www.linuxcabal.org   *   http://www.deirdre.net
"The year after I was born, we walked on the moon. Now, 31 years later,