Debian: Things built with TCPwrapper support and POP3 over SSL

J C Lawrence claw@varesearch.com
Fri, 24 Sep 1999 14:00:21 -0700

1) Can I generally expect daemons under Debian to be built with TCP
Wrappers support?  For instance I always build exim and sshd against
TCP wrappers (no, I'm not going to have either one of them off
inetd).  What about the other daemons that optionally support TCP
wrappers?

2) Is there a fetchmail type client that will do POP3 over SSL?  I
can do it over SSH with port forwarding but I'm hoping for a simple
solution.

--
J C Lawrence      Life: http://www.kanga.nu/   Home: claw@kanga.nu
---------(*)                Work (Linux/IA64): claw@varesearch.com