debian book author wants to talk with us

Joey Hess joey@kitenet.net
Thu, 8 Jul 1999 16:58:50 -0700

Mark Stone is adapting a redhat-specific O'Reilly linux book to cover
debian. He would like to fly out here sometime in the next week and talk to
some developers about it. He's specifically interested in writing a chapter
on apt and learing about debian's configuration tools (what few there are).

Sean Perry and I are in, but we would like to get other developers on board.
I'd like to work out a time to meet by the end of today, so please respond
soon. What would work best is thursday the 15th, say around 6:30 pm to 7:30
pm, at VA's headqarters in Sunnyvale. -Or-, we could do it at the CoffeeNet
in San Fransisco at the same time. Mail me if you'd be willing to show up
then and let me know your preference of location.

--
see shy jo