debian book author wants to talk with us

David Welton davidw@master.debian.org
Thu, 8 Jul 1999 19:03:36 -0500

On Thu, Jul 08, 1999 at 04:58:50PM -0700, Joey Hess wrote:

> Sean Perry and I are in, but we would like to get other developers
> on board.

Personally, I have confidence that the two of you would more than
adequately cover things, but if you really want...  coffeenet would be
better for me.  However, given recent discussions about the 'burbs (or
south bay) vs the city, I have a feeling this one might not go my
way:->

Ciao,
--
David N. Welton            <   Sors immanis - et inanis - rota tu volubilis,
davidw@prosa.it            >  status malus - vana salus - semper dissolubilis,