Debian Attitudes

David Bristel targon@targonia.com
Thu, 8 Jul 1999 09:13:33 -0700 (PDT)

How hard is it to run dselect?  Sure, it's a bit clunky, but it's not THAT bad.
While I would like to see Debian become more user friendly(a console version of
something like gnome-apt), anyone who's ever run Solaris, or IRIX would have NO
problem with Debian.  The fact that most people in the world are too stupid to
understand, "Press any key to continue" can't be blamed on the distribution.

							Dave Bristel