Backpack CD-ROM with 2.1

Jim Franklin jfranklin@etworld.com
Wed, 07 Jul 1999 22:54:48 -0700

Hi Wayne,
  I don't know what documentation comes with "Essential Debian" but the
real world debian documentation is great, up to date and lottsa other
good stuff.  Dig around in metalab for hardware info, check out debian
installation docs at debian.org,  for real time help use IRC #debian
chat room.  Some misc URL are below and good places to start looking.  I
don't know anything about backpack CDroms so this is the best I can
offer.

http://metalab.unc.edu/splash.html
http://metalab.unc.edu/paulc/
http://www.debian.org/~elphick/ddp/