RMS will be 'round, Aug. 9 - 20

Rick Moen rick@hugin.imat.com
Tue, 6 Jul 1999 11:55:34 -0700

Quoting Alan DuBoff (maestro@SoftOrchestra.com):

> I don't see anyone else on this list jumping up and saying, "Hey, I
> know where we could have him speak". If you have a place up in the
> city, holler, if I try and set this up at SLA, it will be for BAD, not
> for people in the City.

That's cool, but you realise what I originally had in mind was a place
accessible to both BAD and CCSF GNU/Linux User Group, neither of
which are particularly big _separately_, and both of which have already
had events at The CoffeeNet in San Francisco.  On the other hand, if
you're arranging matters, by all means do it your way.

I am _not_ going to "have a place in the City":  As I have already
clarified twice, now, I tried that, my efforts weren't especially
well received, and I'm pointedly directing interested people at the
remaining interested parties, and away from myself.

--
Cheers,                   The cynics among us might say:   "We laugh,
Rick Moen                 monkeyboys -- Linux IS the mainstream UNIX now!