Linuxworld: need volunteers?

Chris Waters xtifr@dsp.net
Wed, 06 Jan 1999 14:24:57 -0800

I have some free time now if a volunteer is needed.  Not sure what my
schedule will be like come showtime, but it's open now, and I'll
certainly do my best to ensure that it's open for the show.  To quote
Dogbert:  "I'm not unemployed, I'm a consultant."  :-)

On the issue of CDs for the show -- maybe we can persuade one of the
attending CD vendors to make us a bunch of CDs (or even a non-attending
vendor if needs must).  Advantage to us: CDs to give away/sell.
Advantage to vendor:  publicity (vendors name on CD), possible future
customers (same), possibly even tax credit (are donations to Debian
deductable yet?).  In fact, if the vendor has donations for Debian on
hold (and I expect that most do), maybe we could arrange to collect some
of those in the form of CDs (pending approval by Debian central, OC).