Visit SETI Institute table after Linus's talk

Kevin Dalley kevind@rahul.net
25 Feb 1999 03:30:16 -0800

The SETI Institute, my company, will be at LinuxWorld after Linus's
talk in Exhibit Hall 3.  According to the brochure I received, we are
part of the "Extraterrestrial Extravaganza".  It's the usual thing,
music, beer, food, and a very special guest from Redmond.

The SETI Institute did not pay for any of this, and I don't know what
the purpose is.  Someone called a SETI Institute representative and
invited us to attend since some people at the SETI Institute use
Linux.  Only much later did I find out about the SETI Institute's
attendance.  We won't have anything directly related to Debian, but we
will have the latest information on the search for extraterrestrial
intelligence.

I will be at the Debian booth Tuesday during the day, and at the SETI
Institute table that evening.  A full day.

By the way, the brochure I received has a penguin in a space helmet
carrying a ray gun.

--
Kevin Dalley
kevind@rahul.net