Intent to Party like its 1999

Joey Hess joey@kitenet.net
Fri, 26 Feb 1999 18:05:38 -0800

[ Cc'ing this to interested parties in the Bay Area - we're talking about
  BOF's/release parties on monday. ]

David Welton wrote:
> Oh, I think he's got enough to do as it is, I think the rest of us
> could figure this one out on our own;-)

Amen!

I'm getting fairly stressed out since I've been effectively working 2 jobs
this month, my day job plus organizing for the expo. I was going to work on
BOF's but it didn't happen.

> So far, we have one vote for San Jose - I'd personally vote for
> something in SF, just because it's convenient.  Anyone else
> interested?

I think either is doable for me, Darren, and Wichert - SF is of course
preferable for all 3 of us. And looking at my list of addresses of people, I
think at least 2/3 are closer to SF. So, suggestions for a venue there? We
could fall back to the Coffeenet.

--
see shy jo