Saturday 4 PM meeting

Jonathan Jefferies jonathanj@allant.com
Wed, 21 Apr 1999 10:03:18 -0700

Damn, Major failure on the part of Father Time.
Everything seems to be trying to happen at once.
Will be getting hot and dusty on a ride down to
Song Dog Ranch.

Please post a summary of the get together for
those of us whose duty pulls us elsewhere.

BTW, does anyone know what lspci is??? Seems to
be something missing from my Debian 2.1 install
that the system complains about everytime I boot.
Something about resolving pci conflicts.

Thanks
Jonathan Jefferies