Please join our Saturday 4 PM meeting

Rick Moen rick@hugin.imat.com
Wed, 21 Apr 1999 08:26:57 -0700

By all means, do bring the t-shirt and CDs.  CABAL meetings are highly
variable in size (the biggest ones being those following our
InstallFests at Robert Austin computer shows), but there's usually a
good throng, and some will probably be interested.

By the way, as I mentioned to Joey at BALUG, I'll be furnishing some
Red Tail Ale, official beer of the back of Linus Torvalds's refrigerator
-- and Richard Couture and I usually break out some decent wine during
the evening.

--
Cheers,              "By reading this sentence, you agree to be bound by the
Rick Moen             terms of the Internet Protocol, version 4, or, at your