Saturday 4 PM meeting

Joey Hess joey@kitenet.net
Wed, 21 Apr 1999 12:44:42 -0700

Jonathan Jefferies wrote:
> Please post a summary of the get together for
> those of us whose duty pulls us elsewhere.

Will do.

> BTW, does anyone know what lspci is??? Seems to
> be something missing from my Debian 2.1 install
> that the system complains about everytime I boot.
> Something about resolving pci conflicts.

lspci is in the pciutils package. It provides an easily machine parsable
list of pcmcia devices on your system. I haven't found that omitting the pci
conflicts check causes any problems (at least on my systems that I know have
no pci conflicts :-), but you can make the error message go away by
installing pciutils.

--
see shy jo