Debian mentors visiting Bay Area - can you help?

Elizabeth K. Joseph lyz at princessleia.com
Wed Sep 12 09:46:21 PDT 2018

On Sat, Sep 8, 2018 at 12:46 AM, Daniel Pocock <daniel at pocock.pro> wrote:
> - suggesting events, big or small, in the week before or week after the
> summit: any time between 6 - 21 October, with a particular emphasis on
> the days 9-11 October

I'll be out of town October 10-14th, but we could also see about
scheduling a Debian Dinner some time while they're in town.

If you don't need me for this (you don't, anyone can call a
meeting[0]) our traditional "2nd Wednesday of the month" lands on
October 10th. Though I'd also be able to run one the following Monday,
the 15th.

[0] http://bad.debian.net/shotgun_rules.txt