Debian Keysigning in March

Sean Whitton spwhitton at spwhitton.name
Mon Mar 7 11:16:51 PST 2016

Hello,

Thank you to those of you who got back to me w.r.t. keysigning when I
visit the Bay Area next week.  As I mentioned, I'm looking to get my key
signed by two or three DDs so that I can apply to be a DM.

Michael Paoli has suggested meeting at the March BALUG meeting for
keysigning.  I am very grateful for this suggestion, and I will be
there, but I know that you are all very busy.

So:

1) At the BALUG meeting, Tuesday 15th, 6:30pm, Henry's Hunan Restaurant

or if you would prefer not to commit to a full LUG meeting:

2) Friday evening, March 18th, somewhere near the Stanford University
   CalTrain.

Kindly reply off-list if you can meet me at either of these times.

Thanks.

--
Sean Whitton