ANNOUNCEMENT: BAD Meeting 7:10pm 2016-03-09 @ Henry's Hunan 110 Natoma, SF

Elizabeth K. Joseph lyz at princessleia.com
Sun Mar 6 13:15:19 PST 2016

Hi everyone,

We'll be having a Bay Area Debian dinner in San Francisco coming up on
Wednesday the 9th of March.

Who: Anyone interested in Debian
What: Bay Area Debian (BAD) meeting
When: 2016-03-09 7:10pm - 'till whenever (they close at 9)
Where: Henry's Hunan Restaurant, 110 Natoma St., San Francisco
Why: To see each other in person and because we love Debian!

references/notes/etc/:
http://www.henryshunanrestaurant.com/
110 Natoma Street (between New Montgomery & 2nd, Mission & Howard)
San Francisco, CA 94105
1-415-546-4999

We'll have a BAD sign near our table with the Debian logo, as
well as Jessie (cowgirl) and Stretch (purple octopus) toys on the
table. I'll also bring along some stickers and Jessie notebooks to
give away.

For those that may wonder what to do with their time before the BAD
meeting, there is also, preceding and quite nearby at the Starbucks at
201 3rd Street:

Ubuntu Hour San Francisco:
http://loco.ubuntu.com/events/ubuntu-california/3328-ubuntu-hour-san-francisco/

Note: this is a different Starbucks than we met at in 2015