SCALE14x: Debian Booth and UbuCon Summit in Pasadena

Elizabeth K. Joseph lyz at princessleia.com
Wed Jan 6 13:43:38 PST 2016

On Wed, Jan 6, 2016 at 12:08 PM, Elizabeth K. Joseph
<lyz at princessleia.com> wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> Back in November, Michael Paoli forwarded along[0] a request for
> volunteers for the Debian booth at the upcoming Southern California
> Linux Expo (SCALE)[1] happening down in Pasadena, California. SCALE is
> in a whole new venue this year to make more room for this event as it
> keeps growing. While it's obviously not near to the bay area, it is
> the only major open source conference that happens every year here in
> California and it's a lot of fun.
>
> It's coming up quickly, January 21-24th

I was also just informed[0] by Ilan Rabinovitch (SCALE conference
chair) that there will also be running their annual key signing party
if any Debian or Ubuntu developers need to get their PGP keys
signed/expand their web of trust. I'll pass along more information
when I figure out the details.

Even more to look forward to!

[0] https://twitter.com/irabinovitch/status/684845788153810945