Bay area visit, Ganglia/DevOps meeting

Michael Paoli Michael.Paoli at cal.berkeley.edu
Mon Oct 20 15:00:55 PDT 2014

I didn't get around to mentioning earlier (been busy, oops), but you
may also want to have a look at:
https://www.google.com/calendar/embed?src=caj9iea2ol69b7n2uqdek4ocso%40group.calendar.google.com&ctz=America/Los_Angeles

Not everything on there is necessarily "active" - generally good idea
to poke around the web site(s) and/or list for signs of activity ...
but too, some (L)UGs are rather to quite active with little to no
web site or list activity.  E.g. BUUG.org meets quite regularly and
keeps chugging along ... and the website is mostly updated by
script, and sometimes there are bursts or traces of activity on the
list ... and sometimes not, for quite a while.  Can also ask/inquire
on the relevant list(s) or with their contact information if it's not
otherwise clear.  Or ask around - various Linux / Open Source locals
can probably also rather well describe what the various typically
meetings are like, about how large, and if they're active, etc.

http://www.linuxmafia.com/bale/
also has/had a great list, but is presently (still) down.