Bay area visit, Ganglia/DevOps meeting

Daniel Pocock daniel at pocock.pro
Fri Oct 17 17:20:22 PDT 2014

Some DDs and many other free software developers are coming to the bay
area for the GSoC summit/reunion next weekend (24-26 October)

I'll be at a Ganglia meetup in SF on Tuesday night, food and beer
generously provided by Quantcast.  If any local Debian people are
interested in meeting up there, keysigning, etc, please feel free to get
in touch with me and register through eventbrite:

http://www.eventbrite.com/e/ganglia-monitoring-and-devops-get-together-tickets-13774378537

If anybody knows about any other interesting events or things to do in
the area then I'd be very grateful for any feedback.  We just arrived
today and stay until the 29th, many of the other visitors are also
arriving some days in advance or staying on for a few days after the summit.

Regards,

Daniel