sign my new key in Tahoe this winter

Ivan Kohler ivan-bad at 420.am
Thu Nov 20 16:10:55 PST 2014

Hiya,

So I have an old 1024-bit key on the keyring that needs to be replaced.
I generated a new 4096-bit one, but no one has signed it yet.

I live in Tahoe these days.  Between moving, travel for work, and just
work and life, I haven't been able to meet up with anyone and get my key
signed.

Since Tahoe is the far East Bay :)  I figured I would ask folks to keep
me in mind if you're up in my neighborhood to play in the snow this
winter.

Thanks (and think snow!)

--
Ivan Kohler