Here we go: devuan

GoOSSBears acohen36 at linuxwaves.com
Wed Dec 3 18:34:27 PST 2014

> On Wed, 3 Dec 2014 23:28:40 +0100,
> Alison Chaiken <alchaiken at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Alison> Systemd is winning wide adoption because it's well-designed and
> Alison> relatively simple.
>         ^^^^^^^^^^
>
> Excellently put.
>
> It all depends on, relatively to what.
> --

Besides Alison C's systemd slides[1], there is a nice systemd vs sysVinit cheatsheet[2] put out by LinOxide that I find very helpful in accommodating systemd.  This is in addition to the references I brought in my previous post[3]

OTOH, there is a CommitStrip comicstrip going around entitled 'Systemd World: the Park is open'[4] that tries to dramatically caution those who think they can avoid systemd :-O

Just sent as an FYI.
-A

Refs:
=====