Here we go: devuan

Tony Godshall togo at of.net
Wed Dec 3 17:03:48 PST 2014

I'm glad ubuntu is going with systemd instead of upstart, anyway.  If
all the major distros go with systemd, systemd can't be made to suck
too much.

On the other hand if the good devs leave debian over this, debian's
left in the hands of ... who?

But so far, it's not that many people actually quitting Debian.  Joey
Hess will be missed, certainly.  He's contributed a *lot*.

On Wed, Dec 3, 2014 at 3:50 PM, Ian Zimmerman <itz at buug.org> wrote:
> On Wed, 3 Dec 2014 23:28:40 +0100,
> Alison Chaiken <alchaiken at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Alison> Systemd is winning wide adoption because it's well-designed and
> Alison> relatively simple.
>
> Excellently put.
>
> It all depends on, relatively to what.
>
> --