REMINDER - this Wednesday 7:15p @ 21st Amendment: BAD meeting & Debian 21st Birthday/Anniversary and fundraiser! 7:15p 2014-08-13 @ 21st Amendment, SF

Elizabeth K. Joseph lyz at princessleia.com
Mon Aug 11 11:05:16 PDT 2014

Looking forward to it!

Does anyone aside from Aaron Porter have access to update the website?

I've emailed him a couple of times over the past couple months without
response, the site still shows our last meeting was in 2012. If none
of us who volunteered are able to be granted access, it would be great
if we could at least remove the specific meeting mentions and just say
to check the mailing list for upcoming meetings - and make the mailing
list link in a more prominent spot (right now it's at the bottom of
the page).

http://www.princessleia.com