wheezy is OUT. tonight. Re: ANNOUNCEMENT: BAD meeting for 2013-05 (and mini-installfests, and ...)

Tony Godshall togo at of.net
Wed May 8 10:49:26 PDT 2013

"Debian “wheezy” Release Information

"Debian 7.0 was released May 4th, 2013. The release included many
major changes, described in our press release and the Release Notes.
..."
http://www.debian.org/releases/wheezy/

I missed the announcement, but am installing it on a 4TB USB3 drive
[1] via a zotac nano [2] today.  GPT, 4K sectors, what complications >
2TB brings.

See you tonight.

[1] 4GB USB3 drives are $140 at Costco BTW.
[2]  dual core AMD64

Best Regards.
This is unedited.