Fwd: [BerkTIPGlobal] Ubuntu Awards - Third Annual. 2013.2.16 Oakland, CA

giovanni_re john_re at fastmail.us
Tue Feb 12 11:22:39 PST 2013

http://www.priorityafrica.org/

THIRD Annual Ubuntu Award Dinner & Ceremony & Tenth Anniversary of
Priority Africa Network

Saturday, February 16, 2013

The signature Africa event of the Bay Area will be celebrated again with
inspiration ! We welcome members of our community to join us ! Buy your
tickets soon as we have sold out TWICE in the past two events !

This year's Keynote is Dr. Amina Mama, distinguished author, activist
and fearless advocate for human rights in Africa !

Music Performance: Fely Tchaco, Bay Area's own Ivorian performer weaving
social justice messages !

The 2013 Honorees are: Malonga Casquelourd Center for the Arts Emmanuel
Nado, KALW and Echoes of Africa Eritrean Youth For Change - Bay Area
African Youth Activists Dr. Siri Brown, Chair Merritt College African
American Studies

http://www.priorityafrica.org/Calendar-Events.html
http://m.bpt.me/event/308471