or call a BAD meeting - and ... (Re: I'd like to acrue some signatures)

Michael Paoli Michael.Paoli at cal.berkeley.edu
Mon Oct 31 19:00:44 PDT 2011

Or call a BAD meeting, and announce there will be keysigning there
... maybe before someone else does same - if you might like a location
more to your liking.

In any case, can also list event on biglumber.

But "maybe"s don't make for events.  ;-)

references/excerpts:
http://bad.debian.net/
http://bad.debian.net/shotgun_rules.txt

----- Forwarded message from kristen.eisenberg at yahoo.com -----