BAD (& Henry's, etc.) resources

Michael Paoli Michael.Paoli at cal.berkeley.edu
Wed Jun 8 17:22:15 PDT 2011

Feel free to grab:

GIMP bzip2 compressed source "map" I believe I last did of BAD
meeting @ Henry's:
http://www.rawbw.com/~mp/linux/bad/bad.2009-08-12.map.xcf.bz2

and/or:

http://www.rawbw.com/~mp/linux/bad/bad.xcf.bz2
I believe the above is (bzip2 compressed) GIMP sign I did for BAD.

I'll leave the above URLs there for at least "a while", but
probably not indefinitely.

Some of the older date/event specific maps, e.g.:
http://www.rawbw.com/~mp/linux/bad/bad.2009-08-12.map.png
are likely to go away at some point (or redirect elsewhere).

Feel free to also snag earlier directions (but may want to drop out
obsolete stuff like OpenSourceWorld, and update location of TransBay
Terminal) from, e.g.:
http://bad.debian.net/list/2009-July/003318.html
(or those on:
http://bad.debian.net/list/2011-June/003455.html
may also be highly suitable and more current
)

references/excerpts:
http://bad.debian.net/list/2011-June/003455.html