Updates to bad.debian.net?

Mike Markley mike at markley.org
Thu Apr 28 12:58:14 PDT 2011

On Thu, Apr 21, 2011 at 10:11:39AM -0700, Jonathan McDowell <noodles at earth.li> wrote:
> > I noticed that bad.debian.net hasn't been kept updated for any of the
> > meetings this year. Who has access to the site? I'd be happy to help
> > keep it updated if volunteers are needed.
>
> DNS says:
>
> [noodles at the ~]$ host -t txt bad.debian.net
> bad.debian.net descriptive text "Mike Markley <madhack at debian.org>"
>
> Given that rDNS for the site is highhopes.madhack.com might be worth
> trying Mike directly if you don't get any other response?

I tend to lurk on the list, but sometimes I don't have time. You're always
free to contact me at my Debian address, at this one, or at
bad-admin at bad.debian.net.

Incidentally, highhopes.madhack.com was recently the target of a DoS, so
I'll need to move the site to another IP.

--
Mike Markley <mike at markley.org>

Why don't you fix your little problem... and light this candle?
- Alan Shepherd, the first man into space, Gemini program